ADA Amazonia Ver. 2 Aqua Soil
ADA AQUA SOIL - AMAZONIA Ver. 2
**Available To Ship as of Oct. 2021**
The latest and newest Aqua Soil substrate from ADA is here.
Amazonia Ver.2 uses rare Japanese black soil as main raw material. The dark black color contrasts well against the leaf colors of aquatic plants and makes the colors of aquatic plants stand out. It includes pellet sized Amazonia concentrate supplement in a separate bag that is rich in organic components and trace elements to recreate the natural condition of Amazon river water. By adding an appropriate amount of Amazonia concentrate supplement underneath the Amazonia Ver.2 black soil, it makes it possible to provide rich essential organic components without being directly exposed to water column. This new method reduce problems such as turbid water and algae outbreaks.
In addition, natural black soil further conditions the water quality, provides essential elements, and makes it suitable for aquatic plants and tropical fish. It also buffers water naturally and makes the PH of the water slightly acidic. As a result of the combination of natural Japanese black soil and Amazon concentrate supplement, tropical fish and aquatic plants thrive with enhanced vivid colors and a beautiful Nature Aquarium can be achieved. It is also easy to use, so no matter you are a beginner or an experienced aquarist, it will help you create a beautiful Nature Aquarium effortlessly.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth.
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment.
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants.
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water.
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants.
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand.
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium.
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems.
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems.
How many bags do you need?
- General rule of thumb is one 3L bag per 5 gallons or one 9L bag per 15 gallons.
- One 9L bag will give approximately 4 inch height in 1 square foot.
- To determine how many bags you need more accurately, multiply tank length by width by depth.
One 9L bag is equal to 9000 cubic centimeters (approximately 549.21 cubic inch). In an ADA 60P aquarium with length 60cm and width 30cm, you want 5cm depth of soil:
60cm (length) x 30cm (width) x 5cm (desired depth) = 9000 cubic centimeters = One 9L bag